On 17 Dec 2020, at 09:58, John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org> wrote:
> Such rules are there. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, lots of ham uses
> "invisible" text so it's not useful as a spam sign by itself and it's hard to
> come up with any useful combination rules.

In the "Archive" folder on my work email there are 76,200 emails and 113,566
incidents of the string "display:\s*none". Who knew?

One archived email I noticed had 24 occurrences of the string, about a third of
them followed by "!important".

I used to have a dehtmlizer tool that stripped the HTML down to bare text and
links by piping the html mime part pf the messages through lynx --dump, but
that proved to be problematic in its own way and I haven't gotten pipes working
with sieve anyway.ZZ

--
I AM ZOMBOR! (kelly) ZOMBOR!