First, you might want to look into using spamd and spam instead of
SpamAssassin here.  Right now you are compiling spam assassin every single
email. Spamd will demonize it waiting for a connection and spamc is that
lightweight connection glue.

Second, I would guess sieve or procmail depending on your configuration can
be used to add a header based on size.

Regards. KAM