On Tue, 5 Jan 2021, Dave Funk wrote:

On Tue, 5 Jan 2021, John Hardin wrote:

On Tue, 5 Jan 2021, Giovanni Bechis wrote:

On Mon, Jan 04, 2021 at 05:23:30PM -0800, John Hardin wrote:

I'm pretty sure SA only allows setting the subject tag by language, not
based on rule hits.

Starting from 3.4.3 you can add a prefix to the email subject like that:
header      FROM_ME From:name =~ /Me/
subjprefix  FROM_ME [From Me]

Cool, I missed that at the time. Thanks!

The documentation does mention it exists but does not give an example of using it...

Does this work if you're using a milter for your glue?

Is there some special status/command that spamd returns to the milter for this kind of modification? If so the milters may need to be recoded to implement it.

No, it's rewriting the message headers before passing the message back to the MTA. It's already adding a [SPAM] tag to the subject by default (if enabled). This just allows customization of that behavior.

 jhar...@impsec.org                         pgpk -a jhar...@impsec.org
 220 days since the first private commercial manned orbital mission (SpaceX)