On 2021-04-04 12:54, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
I have received spam from:

From: "Linda marry (via Google Drive)" <drive-shares-nore...@google.com>

it wasn't catches because of:

60_whitelist_auth.cf:def_welcomelist_auth *@google.com

Now that users can abuse google.com domain, isn't it time to remove
*@google.com from def_whitelist_* ?

the full header:

      *      [URIs: sites.google.com]

On 04.04.21 13:09, Benny Pedersen wrote:
change score to 7.5
change score to -3.5

I prefer to solve problems instead of playing with scores.

It seems that abusers have worked around SA by using google domains and
addresses for sending spam from.

Remember half the people you know are below average.