On 04 Apr 2021, at 05:21, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk> wrote:
I prefer to solve problems instead of playing with scores.

On 04.04.21 06:35, @lbutlr wrote:
The way that SA solves problems is by changing score values.

The entire foundation of SA is "playing with scores".

I disagree. The main work is on "playing with rules".

Unfortunately, the problem is:

def_whitelist_auth *@google.com

and there is no undef_whitelist_auth, and the unwhitelist_auth does NOT work.

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759