An update to this:

On 04.04.21 12:54, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
I have received spam from:

From: "Linda marry (via Google Drive)" <drive-shares-nore...@google.com>

it wasn't catches because of:

60_whitelist_auth.cf:def_welcomelist_auth *@google.com

Now that users can abuse google.com domain, isn't it time to remove
*@google.com from def_whitelist_* ?

the full header:

      *      [URIs: sites.google.com]

      * -7.5 USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL From: address is in the default DKIM
      *      white-list

I see they are evolving now, using google redirects to google links, further
hiding.
Subject: Husband is outside from home for two month
From: "Sarah Babe (via Google Docs)" <drive-shares-nore...@google.com>

  [1]sa...@bestusaproduct.com has attached the following document:
  Husband is outside from home for two month
  Snapshot of the item below:

First time attempting this. He will NOT be present. Husband is outside from home
for two month. Seeking a horny guys who like blow job. Will be at my  apartment.
I'm game for whatever. No I'm not going to  ask you to go to another site. If  U
real hit me on my [2]Facebook Profile.I will call you after add me.

My Pic, Videos Number and details Here:  [3]Login

  After submit your email checks the spam or inbox massage, to get my  phone
  number.

  Google Docs: Create and edit documents online.
  Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View,
  CA 94043, USA                                           [5]Logo for Google
  You have received this email because                    Docs
  [4]sa...@bestusaproduct.com shared a document with you
  from Google Docs.