sorbs dnsbl missing, have you denied sorbs.net results ?, or is
spamassassin not testing sorbs.net anymore ?

How would I check if it's turned on? I tried grepping in /etc/spamassassin on "sorb" (case insensitive) and found nothing. So I guess it's not in my default config.

I see many mentions of "SORBS" in /usr/share/spamassassin, however. I'm guessing I may not have a needed SA plugin enabled. I'll try to figure out how to do it.

Also, I've heard of sorbs over the years but I'm not sure exactly what it is. Is this the same block list run by Cisco?