so you don't have points from body rules.

your mentioned URI_DEOBFU_INSTR is a meta rule:

meta URI_DEOBFU_INSTR __URI_DEOBFU_INSTR && !__MSGID_OK_HOST

so maybe it's not considered.

They are treated as header, or ignored if marked as net.

I think a bug report should be submitted for this.

Either they should be treated split 50/50 as header and body score, or when the metas are built they shoudl have a "body rule" flag, and that used to determine where the score goes.

I tried, but for some reason apache decided that I'm evil and blocked the submission attempt, so someone else can do it.

       Loren