Hi,

I've been using SA a long time.  Lately, I'm getting more and more spam
with emoticons in the subject line.  I'd say about 90% of my emails with
emoticons in the subject are spam.  I'd like to create a local rule which
scores email with emoticons in the subject.  I saw a previous discussion on
this in the archive, but it was focused on whether such emails were *always
*spam.  I think an emoticon rule, in combination with other rules, will
help my installation.  I've tried to match as follows, but it won't lint.
I'm not really a perl programmer.  I've written several other more
conventional local rules, but here I'm a bit out of my depth.  I'd
appreciate some guidance.

# Local Rule for Emoticons in subject
subject        EMOTICON_IN_SUBJECT      Subject =~ /\p{Emoticons}/
score          EMOTICON_IN_SUBJECT      3.0
describe        EMOTICON_IN_SUBJECT     Subject Line Has Emoticons

-CJ