On 10/31/21 5:26 PM, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
it looks like google has registered page.link domain and users are already
using it for spamming:

https://secretadultnightclub.page.link/...

I have added it to my local domain-based blocklist.

any idea/tip what to do with it next?

On 31.10.21 17:47, Axb wrote:
blacklist_uri_host page.link

as I sait, I added it to my local domain-based blocklist.
After adding:
util_rb_2tld    page.link

it started hitting, which is strange because this directive is contained in:

/var/lib/spamassassin/3.004004/kam_sa-channels_mcgrail_com/nonKAMrules.cf

verified with spamassassin -D that this file is loaded.

...maybe because local.cf is parsed before URI rules are defined?

- Holmes, what kind of school did you study to be a detective?
- Elementary, Watkins.  -- Daffy Duck & Porky Pig