On 2021-11-02 12:20, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

I have tried again, but despite is being listed in
kam_sa-channels_mcgrail_com/nonKAMrules.cf, SA does not accept that
directive.

On 02.11.21 18:25, Benny Pedersen wrote:
problem is that util_rb_2tld is global while kam rules need pr rule 2tld

make spamassassin change so 2tld can be pr rule not just global, think of tflags rule_name util_rb_2tld=page.link

if that ever happen its up to developpers

I have already posted update: the list is cleared in SA rules.
at least not SA 3.4.4 (debian 10 backports)

is not really debian 11 ? :)

not yet