On 7/4/22 11:05 pm, Bill Cole wrote:
2. There appears to be a spurious blank line before the From: line, which logically breaks the header block, so the lines after that are technically not headers. This MAY be an artifact of how you copied the headers into your message rather than something in the original.

My error in cutting and pasting the headers. Thinking about it, I needn't have bothered to edit them as almost all the redacted information is available in the headers of my post to this list; just less obvious names than placeholders 'edge' and 'internal'

Spam detection software, running on the system "<firewall>.lan",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
@@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@ for details.
SpamAssassin on 'edge' is not properly installed. The '@@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@'
token there is a placeholder used in the SA source which is substituted in by
the package's Makefile. I'm not sure how one could manage to get that to show
up in production.

@@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@ is still present in messages processed solely by
'internal'. I'm using the package as supplied by debian/armbian. I assume the
3.4.6-1_all deb.

/var/cache/apt/archives/spamassassin_3.4.6-1_all.deb

--
Jeremy