On 2022-05-07 07:53, Benny Pedersen wrote:
On 2022-05-07 16:42, Paul Pace wrote:
I have set up SpamAssassin with the following in
/etc/spamassassin/mycustomscores.cf:

        *   10 URIBL_SBL Contains an URL's NS IP listed in the Spamhaus SBL
        *      blocklist
        *      [URIs: wikileaksdotorg]

add to /etc/spamassassin/mycustomskipuribl.cf:

skip_uribl_domains wikileaksdotorg

The problem with this solution is I don't know which domain is going to be next, plus I'm not so much looking for a solution to this specific result, but rather I want to understand why there is a disparity between what SpamAssassin is reporting and what the Spamhaus website is reporting.

or reduce spamhaus score

With this I will get more spam in my inbox, especially spam sent from compromised accounts which usually have lots of positive modifiers.