Hi,

I have a number of rules that match on the To field, but what to do if the
To field is missing?

        by mail01.example.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 12425B9B
        for <j...@gooddom.com>; Fri, 15 Jul 2022 18:50:34 -0400 (EDT)

I realize I can match on the Received header here, but that would require
creating an additional rule for each corresponding To rule. Perhaps there's
a way to combine them, or a tag that can be used for both?

I'm also aware of using ALL, but I think that may be too broad and may
catch instances that shouldn't be. Can someone explain how this rule works
and if something similar would apply to my situation?

header         __HDRS_MISSP          ALL:raw =~
/^(?:Subject|From|To|Reply-To):\S/ism

Thanks,
Alex