On 2022 Jul 12, at 13:08, users-h...@spamassassin.apache.org wrote:
> users@spamassassin.apache.org mailing list.
>

> Messages to you from the users mailing list seem to
> have been bouncing. I've attached a copy of the first bounce
> message I received.

> --- Enclosed is a copy of the bounce message I received.

> Date: 7 Oct 2019 19:56:32 -0000
> From: mailer-dae...@apache.org
> To: users-return-1212...@spamassassin.apache.org
> Subject: failure notice

So, a supposed bounce from also three years ago. And that bounce did not come
from my mail server as I have never run qmail. No IP addresses, no Received
headers, nothing that could possibly be used to figure out what is going on
here.

--
Lady Astor: "If you were my husband I'd give you poison."
Churchill: "If you were my wife, I'd drink it."