On 13.08.22 15:52, Bert Van de Poel wrote:
I think what Noel is referring to is Postfix configuration like this for example: smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_destination, reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org, reject_rhsbl_reverse_client dbl.spamhaus.org, reject_rhsbl_helo dbl.spamhaus.org, reject_rhsbl_sender dbl.spamhaus.org, reject_non_fqdn_recipient, reject_unknown_recipient_domain

Notice the spamhaus links for different blocklist settings.

for using blocklists at MTA level with postfix, using postscreen is much better variant.
with pregreet pause, it also drops big number of spambots.

Christian Science Programming: "Let God Debug It!".