On 11/10/2022 13:29, Henrik K wrote:
Would need exact sample of ruleset, this is too vague to work on.  What are
all the __SUBMETAs?

Would it be ok to send you my ruleset with test.eml offlist? I do not want to send them here publicly or to bugzilla, because they contain a lot of local branding.

You can also need to use -D rules,rules-all to see any "unrun" rules.

There is something really odd going on with meta rules on SA4.

It's a massive change as described in Bug 7735, more than likely that some
bugs can remain.  But IMO it's still worth it for the most robust logic
especially working with async network rules and stuff.

This was not meant as critic. Nothing to complain about the basic idea to make things better;-) To be honest I was a bit surprised that my (not that sophisticated) local ruleset breaks that bad on a rc3. But even that is no criticism on your work! I followed your call to test a release candidate of SA4 ... and here we are. Let's get rid of those issues.

Greetings, Wolfgang