Until I can get around to updating I'm considering just nuking the actual tests from the ruleset.
Much easier and reliable way:

dns_query_restriction deny spamhaus.org

Charles Sprickman skrev den 2023-01-09 08:04:
Trying this on half the pair, I assume this hits all subdomains of spamhaus.org?

Never ran into that parameter in my searches for this.