On Thu, Feb 16, 2023 at 01:02:25PM +0200, Henrik K wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 16, 2023 at 10:18:50AM +0100, hg user wrote:
> > Every score is based on headers, very generic headers. and some
> > related to my setup.
> >
> > Not a single token from the message body....
>
> The Bayes implementation has been practically unmaintained for a long time,
> so YMMV.
>
> You can try something like this, most headers are parsed badly and generate
> biasing random garbage (unscientific observation):
>
> bayes_ignore_header ARC-Authentication-Results
> bayes_ignore_header ARC-Message-Signature

Yeah, bayes of headers (and CSS/HTML stuff) has been doing me much
more misclassifications than good, so I've eventually given up on
updating ever-growing bayes_ignore_header list and disabled bayes on
the headers altogether:

bayes_token_sources none visible uri mimepart

My stance being: If enduser would not be classifying on those sources
(except Subject header), neither should automatic bayes classification...

perhaps OP has bayes_token_sources setting that takes only headers
into the account?

https://man.archlinux.org/man/Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf.3pm.en#bayes_token_sources

--
Opinions above are GNU-copylefted.