On 20 February 2023 12:28:00 CET, Loren Wilton <lwil...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> A cron job that will harvest Spam and Ham mboxes and feed them to sa-learn
> once a day, then archive the learned messages. Per-user bayes and learning.
> Mail is hand-moved into the spam and ham learning folders, and for my
> personal account, I do this rarely, generally only when a message is
> mis-categorized. Although messages being mis-categorized as spam is often the
> result of a lot of quite aggressive local rules I have rather than a Bayes
> mis-classification.

When you "harvest" ham from mboxes, what do you consider ham?

You also, additionally, have a Ham folder for your users then? Interesting. Did
you manage to train your users to use it easily? Does it grow unbounded or are
old messages removed from it?  If so, how to know they can be deleted like from
the Spam folder.

It's an interesting idea, just wondering about the details.  Getting my users
to train spamassassim has always been impossible for me.