Benny,

All I know for sure is this - for MANY legit emails - DKIM fails some days later - when it had originally worked/validated at the time the message was sent. I see this often in the real world when I rescan a message to try to verify the impact on a message that a spam filtering change caused - then notice that a very legit email that original passed DKIM at the time the message was received - now suddenly fails DKIM during this days-later rescan - and without ANY changes to the message itself. I think that this is most likely caused by DNS records for that DKIM being changed/updated. But whatever the cause, this is STILL a reality that's worth noting, for anyone who is rescanning messages later.

Rob McEwen, invaluement