On 01.03.23 11:55, Henrik K wrote:
Bah, I think it was tested as atleast working without errors.  I'll have a
look..

yes, it's working at least partly:

        * -0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
        *  0.1 DKIM_SIGNED Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
        *      valid
        * -0.1 DKIM_VALID_AU Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from
author's
        *       domain
        * -0.1 DKIM_VALID Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
        *  0.0 A_SPF_PASS No description available.

Chernobyl was an Windows 95 beta test site.