Matus UHLAR - fantomas skrev den 2023-03-01 15:40:
so, if your mail doesn't get delivered within 1.5 seconds and the DKIM
signature expires on the fly, the mail gets dropped from mail server?

On 01.03.23 16:33, Benny Pedersen wrote:
no, aligned spf pass from facebook, and even on unaligned i do not reject dkim fails, this is a job for dmarc

I was asking about outgoing mail being removed from the queue after their DKIM signature expires. I would not expect anyone to use DKIM expiration shorter than queue lifetime of mail.

Yes, it should be the core - Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SPF already
uses Authentication-Results: header if it exists.

double checking arc spf then ?
i have not checked perlcode yet

?

SPF, DKIM and DMARC headers should use results of Authentication-Results:
headers (optionally?) only if they produce positive result.

i only wish arc plugin would be in dmarc core so the extra plugin is not needed

that fits for how arc using should be

trusting ARC requires configuring server to trust ARC authority.
So it's a little use usually.

authres is only if you would forward mails to another finaly dmarc testing

authres is great, if you validate mail before you scan for spamminess.

(R)etry, (A)bort, (C)ancer