On 28.04.23 11:04, Joey J wrote:
I have this rule which I thought looked good, but doesn't seem to ever kick
in.

header FROM_TEST_IP_AND_EMAIL From =~ /sender@sender\.com/i && Received =~
/from 138\.193\.30\.7/

I was hoping to find the senders email address, then if it's found, see the
sending IP, if that matches gives a negative score.

Is there a better way?

Also is there some kind of rule tester you can use where you put a rule,
put some headers and see what it evaluates?

you must create two separate rules and a meta rule for that.

I also recommend using X-Spam-Relays-Trusted pre-paresed pseudo-header:

https://spamassassin.apache.org/full/4.0.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html

then used against you.