I am seeing a lot of "claim your prize from X", where X is a known
company, coming from fresh foo.autos domains.  I bet y'all are seeing
this too.  Until these get on blocklists they don't score that high.

One rule that does hit is

  OBFU_UNSUB_UL

which is defined in 72_active.cf as meta, and does not seem to have a
score defined.

I put in local.cf (not knowing where it was defined)

score OBFU_UNSUB_UL (1)

to bump it up, but I got an error that I can't adjust an undefined
score.  However, scoring gives it 1 point.

I wonder if there is a default 1 point for rules with no score, but the
adjustment process doesn't respect that default, or if not what is going
on.

Should all meta rules in the default ruleset have a score, 0.001 if they
are meant to be 0, vs something explicit?  What's the intent for this
one?

(I defined a meta rule with just OBFU_UNSUB_UL as the underlying with a
score, and that worked fine, as one would expect.)