On 27.03.24 20:56, Philip Prindeville via users wrote:
I have something that looks like:

whitelist_from_rcvd             v...@yandex.ru vger.kernel.org

blacklist_from                  *@yandex.ru

And I only ever seem to see the 2nd rule being hit, but not the first.

What is the order of evaluation?  Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf doesn't say that I
could find.

You'd think the first would happen first, since it's more specific.

Or, maybe that both would happen.

they both should happen.
note that the second argument must be Received: header provided by trusted server, so that argument depends on proper TrustPath set up

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPAMASSASSIN/TrustPath
One OS to bring them all and into darkness bind them