On 27.03.24 20:56, Philip Prindeville via users wrote:
I have something that looks like:

whitelist_from_rcvd v...@yandex.ru vger.kernel.org

blacklist_from *@yandex.ru

And I only ever seem to see the 2nd rule being hit, but not the first.

What is the order of evaluation?  Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf doesn't say that I
could find.

You'd think the first would happen first, since it's more specific.

Or, maybe that both would happen.