GMail just... sucks. I have an email server in EC2 that also passes all tests, but they insist on dumping our emails into users' spam folders. Good luck trying to get anyone at GMail to actually do their jobs and change whatever is causing them to mark your emails as spam. In my case, they are not coming from donotreply@, so I don't think that address does anything towards marking your mail as spam.

Thomas