Anyone know the best way to subscribe to receive all the spam I can possibly get?

Thanks

Disclaimer for the disclaimer:

I by no means authorized the following disclaimer, but thanks to our state government we are required to attach to all outbound emails. J

Confidentiality Notice

If the information in this electronic communication relates to an individual pupil, it is a confidential pupil record under Minnesota Law and may not be reviewed, distributed, or copied by any person other than the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. This electronic communication is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any further review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this electronic communication or any attachment thereto is strictly prohibited. If you have received an electronic communication in error, you should immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system.