Anton Krall wrote:
> Any SA rules out there that can catch the german spam mails?

I am only needing to filter on the subjects I quoted because Mailman
has no other option and the mailing list is not using spamassassin.
Simply filtering on the subject is not a great method.  But since I am
stuck with Mailman (I don't control the site or the mailing list) then
that is the best I can do.

I am not having any trouble with spamassassin and these messages
because the bayes engine has trained up on these messages and all of
them are getting tagged with BAYES_99 now.  So SA is keeping them
tagged and out of my main mailbox without any trouble.  It's working
great.

Bob