Jake

have a look at the output of "spamassassin -D --lint mailmessage". You might be trusting the secondary MX or it might be bypassing you SA system altogether.

-- Martin Hepworth Snr Systems Administrator Solid State Logic Tel: +44 (0)1865 842300

Jake Colman wrote:
If my sendmail server is down, a backup MX in a different domain catches all
my email.  When my sendmail server comes back up, the backup MX dumps all the
mail it's been holding for me.  It seems that all the email sent to me in
this manner bypasses my SA filtering.  Why should this be?  I beleive that
what I am saying is accurate because if I examine the email headers for
emails sent by the backup MX, they do not have my X-Spam headers.

Thanks for any help.

the system manager.