Loren and Chris,
thanks for your replies.
I am aware of SA, I have been using it from a very long time ago - having it
well trained and updated - as best as I can.

I understand about all issues you both mentioned about a raw SA and other
solutions out there.

I post such inquiry to the list because some prospects of mine very often tend
to compare feature-by-feature (nonse, IMHO) and - thanks to MS culture - have
doubts about a solution with no helpdesk phone at the "other side of the box".

My intention was to have some external opinion - magazine, site review, you
name it - saying that when summing up cost/benefit of SA comparing to other
things out there, it is best by far (this is my opinion).

Regards.

UOL Fone: Fale com o Brasil e o Mundo com até 90% de economia.
http://www.uol.com.br/fone