Chris Santerre wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Jake Colman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 2:54 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: Is Bayes Really Necessary?

"CS" == Chris Santerre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> [...]

I already use RDJ and the automatic updater. How do I use URIBL? I looked at the usage page and I undersyand that I need to create a .cf file but how
does it access the lists?

If you are using SA 3.x, support is already included. You simply have to
create the config file, restart spamd, and *poof* way less spam.
Net::Dns is required. I forget which version. I forget a lot of stuff. What
was the question?

--Chris

Gotta stop smokin the green ;)

-Jim