Ronan McGlue wrote:
Hi all,
running 2 spamd servers and want to share the BAYES DB between them... so that one never gets too swayed and that both the servers are contantly synced etc...

anybody currently running an SQL backend off multiple Spamd servers?? and if so care to part with some knowledge???

thanks

We had (up until 2 months ago) 2 spamd servers hanging off one mysql server. It worked quite well. We could train on either of the spamd boxes (sa-learn not autolearn.) AWL also worked well. I know of someone who has 4 or so boxes hanging off of one mysql server. He doesn't report any significant load from SA (SQL wise) causing all around slowness. Maybe he'll chime in and add anything that I've missed.

--
Thanks,
James