Jesse Shumaker wrote:

Jesse,

It would be just like a web proxy. The outlook clients are redirectd to the spamassassin box which filters the e-mail and forwards/relays the requests onto our ISP's e-mail servers. If you can assist me at all with this I would be greatly appreciated.

you can try this: http://mcd.perlmonk.org/pop3proxy/

It is written in Perl and apparently works on Win and Linux boxes.

I believe it is the one we're using in my organization. Very stable.
Paolo

--
|    QRPp-I #707  + www.paolocravero.tk +  I QRP #476   |
| SpamAssassin-based email antispam/antivirus solutions |