> BTW, if anyone knows a command line program that can easy run thu a bunch of mbox files and tell how many messages are in them, I will report
>  back how many ham and how many spam messages that I have fed to bayes.

Well, I thought this might give some good stats on the FP:FN ratio, but I forgot I manually fed Bayes at the very beginning of the SA 3.02 install to get it kick-started immediately. So, counting those messages won't give anything accurate :( Initially, I thought I was feeding Bayes just the FPs and FNs, but I forgot about the initial feeding.