Herb,

Thanks.. I just wanted to also verify the format of the over rides..

For instance.. if this is the rule I want to override:

header   SARE_ADLTSUB6 Subject =~ /(?!\bfuck)\bf.?u.?c.?k/i
describe SARE_ADLTSUB6 Apparent spam seems to contain porn subject
score    SARE_ADLTSUB6 3.500  # type=obfu

I simply add to my custom or create a new custom lets say called:
10_custom_scores.cf

score    SARE_ADLTSUB6 8.500  # type=obfu

is that correct??  Just a list of the altered scores??

>From your response I take it that SA will assign the highest found score??
Not: run thru the sets in order assigning the last found score?

Thanks

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]