On Mittwoch, 14. September 2005 14:40 Lefteris Tsintjelis wrote:
> I prefer to send it immediately which makes the updates of DCC and
> razor even faster.

How do you do it? Do you report back automatically every detected SPAM?
That shouldn't be done, as I read from the homepage.

> What I am not so sure of is the SpamCop reporting.
> It seems that its a complete waste since the black list that
> maintains is not getting updated by any of those reports.

AFAIK, spamcop sends e-mail to the admins responsible for that IP, and
so it should help that ISPs get reports of zombies, relays, and so on.
It fights on another level, but that one should be quite effective.

mfg zmi
--
// Michael Monnerie, Ing.BSc  ---   it-management Michael Monnerie
// http://zmi.at           Tel: 0660/4156531          Linux 2.6.11