> goals as irrelevant as you explicitly did.  I, for one, enjoy the thought
> of
> people working together for goals outside of their own self-interest.
>

> So we circle back to the start: you apparently have a utopian user
> community
> that does not have any need to correspond with hotmail users.  For the rest
> of us, SORBS can't be used in the MTA if it blocks Hotmail.  Too bad -
> really
> too bad.

OTOH, after reading stuff like this, it makes me wish everyone decided to
block hotmail, which might finally get their attention:

http://chris-linfoot.net/d6plinks/CWLT-6FYBJY
http://chris-linfoot.net/d6plinks/CWLT-64QC9K

Wondering how long we can fend off our unhappy users before we start to loose
business due to the Hotmail block (which still seems to be going strong in
our logs)....

http://mail.yahoo.com