Hello

I was wondering if somebody could answer a question I have about SA's use of
external blacklists which filter e-mail addresses.

As I understand it (please correct me if I'm wrong), SA can be configured to
look up lists such as those held on rfc-ignorant.org, match the email address
and award points accordingly.

If only a fragment of the address is listed on the blacklist, will SA still add
points to the e-mail? eg. '.de' is marked on rfc-ignorant.org as having a duff
WHOIS listing. Will SA award points for any e-mail from Germany?

If, theoretically, 'gov.uk' were listed on a blacklist, would it pickup
addresses such as [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Many thanks for any help you can give, hope this isn't a dumb question. Full
disclosure: I am an IT hack.

Quin