I'm running Spamassassin via amavisd-new on my postfix MTA.  I have
users that are using Verizon Aircards at times to connect and some of
those IPs are now starting to show up in RBLs, leaving them unable to
send email without it bouncing as spam.  All users sending email
authenticate via SASL so it seems if there is a way I can whitelist them
or reduce their score from the outset if they are authenticated, I can
resolve this issue.  Question is, can I do that and if so, how?  I
really don't want to whitelist @domain.com since that will render
spamassassin pretty close to useless for us of course.

Suggestions?

--
David Hollis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>