sa-stats.pl, there is more than one version. I got mine from the Sare Ninjas as I use daemon tools to run spamd. I don't know where the other one can be found or what the difference is.

Google, or use these list archives for more info.

I've had one off-list request for this so far, so I'll send it here too in case anyone else is interested. I use the script you'll find with a Google search:

http://david.hexstream.co.uk/linux/scripts/sa-stats/sa-stats.pl

I modified it to limit the output and report on rules that were hit, as well as to grok both older and newer logfile lines. I've attached a patch file. I submitted all these changes to the script's author, who said he was going to apply them several months ago but has not.

This particular script is pretty handy, since it will show you which system users receive the most email overall and the most spam/ham. I've used its output several times to convince users into opting in to the spam filtering or to otherwise change their email practices.