From: "Dallas Engelken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Tue, 2006-01-31 at 07:37 -0600, DAve wrote:
And mine, note that these are *post* MailScanner and RBLs, which are running on my mail gateways. By the time SA gets the mail I've pruned anywhere from 45% to 75% of the messages, depending on the day.

TOP SPAM RULES FIRED
RANK RULE NAME               COUNT %OFRULES %OFMAIL %OFSPAM  %OFHAM
    1 URIBL_BLACK             162360   8.88 55.25 88.86   2.10

is that 2% ham hits really missed spam or are you having false positives
due to URIBL_BLACK??

I am inclined to think there are a very few false positives, one every
couple thousand or so. Spam that manages to sail through, here, do not
seem to get marked with any BL rules as a general rule. That is why it
scores 3.0 rather than a higher number. {^_-}

{^_^}