Hi All.

I was scanning my SA log-files, when i noticed that about 30% of the
"result:" -lines do not contain any "BAYES_*" score.

Version info:
SpamAssassin version 3.1.0
  running on Perl version 5.8.4
  on Debian and Redhat Linux

Delving deeper, I added this to my user_prefs:

  add_header all Bayes score=_BAYES_ tokens=_TOKENSUMMARY_

This caused about 30% of all the scanned mail (and most of the undetected
spam, dammit :-) to contain this header:

(The other 70% contains a plausible score).

I *think* that they coincide: Each "Bayes not run" seems to correspond to a
"result:" line with no BAYES_* score. So:

1. Am I right in suspecting that Bayes is not run for these infamous 30%?
2. Could I ask a few list-members to check their "no BAYES_* result:" ratio?
3. What could be causing it?