Dallas L. Engelken wrote:

>> # grep URIBL_BLACK maillog  |wc -l
>>    3992
>>
>> # grep URIBL_BLACK maillog |grep BSP_TRUSTED |wc -l
>>       9
>>
>> Most of those come from hits against emails sent by
>> ediets.com's subscriber services. While this site is heavily
>> ad laden, it is a subscriber service.
>>

> Hi Matt.. If you think it would be a better candidate on grey, you are
> welcome to submit a list change request.

That's the problem, I don't know the URL that's tripping it.. ediets.com itself
is listed in grey, and I had it moved a long time ago. However, some other URLs
in the message are still hitting black.

Unfortunately getting a sample message is impractical. They're personal so I
can't grab them from the user, and it's a paid service so I won't subscribe
myself.