----- Original Message ----- From: "Yusuf Ahmed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,

Wondering if someone can give me a hand writing a rule. I'm kind of new to this and so running into a few problems.

SCENARIO: I am the owner of "sample.com.au". I have email accounts named "info" and "joeblow", therefore their email addresses would be [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] PROBLEM: I am getting tonnes of spam coming through to random email prefixes @sample.com.au. I would like to block all email sent to @sample.com.au except for the email addresses specified above.

How would I write a rule for this? I'm assuming Meta rules are what I am looking for but need a bit more help.

You would be much better off doing this through your MTA rather than SA. You should be rejecting messages at your MTA that are addressed to non-existent accounts.

Bill