Philip,

>From what I have read, people have given you complete and logic advice
on how to do this properly.  Yeah, the US has laws regarding SPAM.  They
also have laws on drinking and driving.  Law's are reactive.  But, if
you wish to forego the advice of list members then you should probably
really think about the next question.  Is the mini-flame war you're
tying to conduct productive to the preventing of spam, i.e. this group?

I'd check the archives... Matt's been around for a while.  He's advice
is usually on the money.

Gary Wayne Smith