At 10:48 PM 2/17/2006, you wrote:
Today I got a spam message which seems, at least for a newbie like me,
succeeded in passing SA for some reason!

I'm calling SA through amavisd-new and have my Rules Du Jour updated
(manual updates so far)

I would like to block such messages therefore, I'm seeking your kind
assistance in determining how it passed the "tests" and what am I
supposed to do in order to prevent these messages?

If you'd like to *BLOCK* such messages, use the postfix header_checks to block any mail that is both from AND to you. (I can't help you with the syntax there, but I'm sure someone else can.

Here are the headers of the message

Headers wouldn't tell you (or me) what the message would score on another system - the full body of the message would.