Jeferson Pessoa Santana wrote:
> I'm back with new doubts hehehe. I've been reading a lot of articles
> and e-mails from the list about SPF and Domain Keys but I don't know
> how to use they in SpamAssassin. I'm using SpamAssassin 3.1.0 and I
> already installed the Perl Module Mail::SPF::QUERY. There's a new
> config lost on my server or I need to put things on the local.cf?

SPF: make sure there's a line like
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SPF
in your init.pre or v310.pre

DomainKeys: make sure there's a line like
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DomainKeys
in your init.pre or v310.pre
Also make sure you have Mail::DomainKeys installed
There is also a patch you need to make it work with 3.1.0

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer