From: "qqqq" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I can say that the best, and most affordable, anti-virus package I have ever used was RAV. Until is was bought out by Microsoft. I have since been using ClamAV but it sure uses allot of RAM.

What do you use?

ClamAV via the SpamAssassin ClamAV plugin. That is only the second line
of a defense in depth. I use Earthlink's AV scanner first. Then I use
ClamAV. Then I use F-Secure on the main PC. So far ClamAV has not caught
anything but some phishes. But then neither has F-Secure. (ClamAV has
been 100.0% on the (few) phishes it caught. And maybe they were phishes
that installed malware when you opened them. I didn't check.)

{^_^}